+ Pages +

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Google Translate

Came home from work today and checked my mail.

Friend: Hey Sue-Yenn, is this you? *video link attached*

I thought, "What are you talking about? I didn't film anything in Malaysia?"

*clicked on link*



It's the video I filmed last week!!!!!! My first paid acting gig!!!!
It is basically a partnering with Google to promote Google Translate through Google Slam at www.demoslam.com
So here ya go, HOW TO PICK UP AN ASIAN GIRL.


My face looks so round in it :-(

Vote for the video on www.demoslam.com! :)

Cheers,


5 comments:

Laura said...

I liked it!!!
Compliments!!!
wow...you're near to become famous!!
:-)
Greetings!!
Lau

EmElbee said...

How cute! -- both the clip and your character. People say (said, a long time ago) that "the camera LOVES John Travolta." Well, It's obvious that the camera loves Sue-Yenn, too. You seem to be able to do no wrong. You light up the screen. Congratulations.
-- Bill

EmElbee said...

Found no way to vote for your clip at demoslam.com

*YenN* said...

THANKS GUYS!

They are yet to upload it on Demoslam.com It should be up by next week :)

EmElbee said...

Just now voted for your Google Slam. Your count seems to be 4,214 !!
-- Bill Jones