+ Pages +

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day!

Good day all,

First off, Happy Thanksgiving!!
I really love the idea of having a special day devoted just to give thanks and be grateful of all that we are blessed with. At the same time, I would also think that we should be grateful every single day. Sometimes people become pessimistic and discouraged, and having this one day simply forces you to rethink. Isn't it an absolute great idea?


Anyways, dad and mom are here visiting for 2 weeks. Despite my lack of work this week, I am kinda glad that I've got extra time to spend with my parents that I have not seen for the past few months. Dad came for my graduation, so the last time I saw him was in early May. As for mom, saw her during Christmas. It's been way too long!



Went to Washington DC to visit my aunt and cousins


Happy Thanksgiving!



Cheers.

No comments: