+ Pages +

Friday, November 12, 2010

You are the Controller

Here's a short video clip of the performance that I was involved in at Times Square with Ne-Yo and Lady Sovereign. Great experience!






I've been really blessed lately, with the extra time that I have, I actually had the time to looking up auditions and submit myself for new things. Speaking of that, I just did a short video shoot for Google's Demoslam.com. Hopefully I'll get to post it up soon. It wasn't anything big at all, but it just felt good that I am doing something and I am getting my feet wet. Best of all, I was paid and I get to add on more to my reels in my website.

On the other hand, I had a mini meltdown the other day because I felt like I've hit a wall. It is so stressful having to balance between the thing that I have to do, and the things that I want to do. There were many times that I have to sacrifice work time (which means money) for small auditions or film shoots that are not even paid or whatsoever. I know it will all be worth it in the end, its just, frustrating. I'm two weeks into my catering job now. And did I tell you that it is part time? Which means, if they need you, they call you. They have no jobs for you, you probably wont work for a week or more. What a trade off for freedom and actual time to pursue your dreams right?

Oh well. Gotta live with it.



New haircut for a new phase in life? Yeah, I always believe in that.
Cheers.

No comments: