+ Pages +

Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISNUKAWANZAA!

Hey all!! I've been missing for awhile. Thanks for being patient while I'm gone :)

I've been busy last week working the catering job, which is awesome. But since the holiday week has officially started, I am living the life of an unemployed. Sad but true, yes. I have been applying for jobs online everyday hoping that I will be able to get a part time job. We'll see how that goes.




Here's some of the cast of Figgy Pudding's Hilarious Holiday HooHah, chillin' before the the show during the photo call. Santa hats!


Matt and I foolin' around during one of our scene.
And yes, I clearly gained some weight. Lol. No. Not funny at all.



What if your gift to your other half is another attractive person?
Honestly, should you be happy or sad? 

What about pretty girls for a Christmas present?! ;)

Sammy, Soo, and I at a bar at the Lower East Side.





Have a wonderful Christmas, and Merry Hannukah, and Happy Kwanzaa!
Love.


Will see you all again during New Years.

1 comment:

EmElbee said...

Miss Ng,
You are blessed to have so many friends. Your holidays should be, therefore, WONDERFUL -- no matter which of the many holidays you choose to celebrate.

Your fans wish the best for you.
-- Bill Jones