+ Pages +

Monday, February 21, 2011

Karaoke

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I have updated my blog. I've been busy working last week. In fact I am so tired right now from a 12 hour job shift yesterday. I didn't get home till 3am in the morning! It kinda sucks because I am a morning person and I love my days. But what can I do, I need to make sure that I have money to pay the bills and audition at the same time.

I like this job of mine because I get to network with many other people who are kinda doing what I am doing. It pays more than my old job but on the other hand, I really hope that I start getting use to the fact that I am using a lot of my voice unnecessarily. My voice is so tired now that I can't even hit any notes. It sucks. And it's the audition season right now. 

:(

Anyway, I was dragged by my dear sister to karaoke a couple of weeks ago. I was running on 4 hours of sleep and I promised that I would go because it was our sister date plan for her birthday. 


Me singing I Know The Truth from AIDA.
One of my favorite musical soundtracks. I would love to see the show one day.


Here's dear Lynn singing Carrie Underwood's Don't Forget To Remember Me.
xoxo




More karaoke sessions soon?
Right now, I just need to get my voice back. meh...

No comments: