+ Pages +

Monday, March 07, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Hello world.

This past week has been great for me. Worked a bunch, and also had a few really great auditions. In fact I just came back from a call back today that seemed pretty promising! I thought I did really well and it all depends on if they want my type or not. I don't want to talk about it until I hear from them, in fear that I would jinx it.

Cross your fingers and hope for the best for me!


Meanwhile, I decided to challenge lazy self to workout buy purchasing a workout bootcamp program that was originally worth $300 bucks. I just paid $20 for 20 classes! I figured since I have already paid for it, no excuse for me to procrastinate and just complain that I have put on weight and not do anything about it.



Till then, stay warm. The weather is poopy :(

1 comment:

EmElbee said...

Great! Every paragraph contains promising news... except the poopy weather one.