+ Pages +

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Heart Wrenching

Tragedy.

So many misfortunes and disasters happened and it is only three months into 2011.
Egypt's protests against the government, Japan's heart breaking tsunami, earthquakes and radiation effects, Libya's internal affairs. All these things, and it seems like it is only the beginning.

I received a call this morning from someone close to my heart. Turns out that there has been death in his family, and it is someone that I just got to know personally. I am still digesting this.
My condolences to everyone around the world and close to home who are suffering and most of all, the ones left behind.

Life and death.

At one hand, we celebrate human's success in medical breakthrough and inventions; on the other, we experience mother nature's swift blows that reminds us of how small we really are.



Sometimes, it really does feel like the world is coming to an end.

No comments: