+ Pages +

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

For once in my life...

I feel like someone special.

Not that I am ungrateful for what I am already blessed with. But since I moved here, yes I have attended events with celebrities, I've seen a famous person walking by me, but never in my life I was acknowledged my famous people.

Now that the event is over, I can finally talk about what I have been involved in for the past week. Due to the fact that this even was a highly confidential thing for the press, after signing the contract, I was not allowed to talk about it and was only allowed to share it with my close friends and family whom I am so happy to have because I would not have any outlet without them. The uprising cable network aka. Oxygen Network hired us a performers representing the new TV series 'The Glee Project', basically an American Idol version for the 'Search of the Next Glee Star' type thing. 

Lol, don't get too excited. No, I am not in that show, I didn't audition for it. Anyway, this event is basically for the press and advertisers to buy TV time from the network. It was such an exciting time working with all the people involved. I managed to work with well known directors, managers, network people, and most importantly, meet celebrities and have them say, 'great job, you were amazing!'

The best feeling about performing is always the adrenaline rush during the performance and the satisfaction that comes after it. This was probably the biggest thing that I have gotten myself in. While typing this, I am still stoked and am in wonderland dreaming if this is real.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a video of the actual performance because of copyright reasons and there was no one there to record for me. Boo. However, I have a recording of our dress rehearsal that I will upload soon :)







Darren Criss and I(^.^)

He has such amazing talent! A multi instrumentalist Filipino mixed Irish with an amazing voice. Not only he was humble, he was extremely funny and charming. I felt like such a dork when I kept asking if I could take a picture with him. Gosh, how embarrassing.
Honestly speaking, I have always watched GLEE and never in my life thought that he was attractive. Yeah, he was talented. But he was just okay.
Well, I guess I changed my mind.
I told him that I went to the bastard child version of University Michigan. Lol.
He was like, "Well, it's cool. I am from California."
*faints*
Darren Criss, you are so amazing and I am blown away.


Here's Paris Hilton. She said she loved my Gleeked out hair :)
I obviously was star struck and told her she was gorgeous.
Gosh, 30 year old and she was prettier than ever in real life.
Obviously as you can see, I am twice her size and a head shorter than her without heels. 
Fail.






More to come!!!
Stay tuned.
xoxo

No comments: