+ Pages +

Monday, May 16, 2011

Uncertainties

I always ask people around me, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
A career, a house, a family, and etc.


A couple of years ago, I would easily put the dreams in my head to words. But now, life's uncertainties has forced me to think practically on where would I really be in 5 years? I was just talking to mom over the phone the other day. And she said, "Well, you are 24 years old in the Chinese calendar so you are not that young anymore."
*Chinese believe that you are a year old the day you were born.*

Dang. It's true, before I know it, I would need to stop living for myself and actually think of what I would need to really do in 5 years.



As for now, I just hope that I get to stay in the country and pursue my dreams.
Is that too much to ask for?




Where do YOU see yourself in 5 years?

No comments: