+ Pages +

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Summer feels like a dream.
It feels like everything is temporary and come Fall, I would thrown back into reality along with all the shit that I have to worry about when I get back to the city.

I am afraid.

I was just consoling a friend that is literally going through the same financial speed bumps and I told him,
"We as humans adapt. We're often afraid, but when we are put in the situation, we will overcome."


I guess I need to listen to my own words and be positive.
But it still doesn't change the fact that summer feels like a dream.
Maybe also because I am always away from home.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi!
You're young and full of energy! You'll be ok and find some solutions!!
I'm in the same situation and trying not to give up!
...we'll do it!!
Take care!
Laura