+ Pages +

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I just came to say Hello

and Goodbye.


I love it when I have friends who visit. But after hanging out a lot like back-in-the-days, it's hard to say good bye. One down. Two more to go. Please come back soon for I will miss you as much as you will miss this city and the people who love you here.









Heart you guys.



Also, a BLESSED 23rd BIRTHDAY shoutout to my roomie SimpleCheryl.


Thank you dear for all the support and love you have given me. 
All the best in everything ahead of your this year.
Wear em heels, and rock on the world babe.
Love you like a fat kid loves cake.



************************

~Weekend updates~

As for those who knew that the East coast got hit by Hurricane Irene, yes we all survived. The MTA (major transit system in NYC) was shut down for the first time, people were forced to load up on food, water, and flash lights, some had to evacuate due to the flooding. One of the most epic natural disasters and I am glad that it was not as bad as it was speculated to be. Although places like Virginia and South Carolina was hit bad, thank God everything was okay here in NYC. I guess, better safe than sorry. 


Till then, I caught a bug. Hopefully I can sleep it off and feel no pressure in my ear and my head tomorrow. That's if I can sleep through tonight with my stuffed up nose and not snore. Meh.


Zzz...

1 comment:

sully86 said...

its been ages since i last step foot in here. Just wanna say have a nice day!!