+ Pages +

Friday, October 21, 2011

Online Memorial

Everyone knows about Steve Jobs.



I personally visited and read the post-it notes left on the the window panes of the Apple store in Chelsea. I truly agree that this guy is a mover and indeed, he made a huge impact in the technology world inspiring the impossible. This guy has no limits. A revolutionist. A grandma can pick up and iPad and figure out how it works in seconds. That's how simple the interface is, and that's what technology should be about. Simplicity.




Apple just set up an email address for anyone who is interested in leaving a comment about Steve Jobs just yesterday, and now there are over a million posts already.



Check it out. *click*





On the other hand, I wonder if I were to pass, would I make such a huge difference in the world that a mere 10% of all these billions of people recognize me?
I hope so.

No comments: