+ Pages +

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Time Changes


A little less than five years since I've embarked on my journey trying to discover who I am and what I love. 
Came home realizing that it would be way easier trying to accomplish anything I want. Even if it didn't, there's always another back up plan just because it's my homeland.
But don't fret, I'm not about to give up anytime soon :)
Let's hope everything works out and pays off eh?


I'm glad that I had the chance to meet up with the people that were a huge part of my life while growing up. I wouldn't be encouraged to do what I am doing right now if it wasn't because of our silly good old days experimenting cheer and dance, developing our love of performing together. 

So many things changed, and yet they still feel the same. In some ways, I feel like 'where have I been the entire time?!', and on the other hand I feel as though I have never left. We still have the same chemistry and passion doing what we enjoy and love.


I wonder where will we all be in 20 years.
Too far ahead?



xoxo






2 comments:

EmElbee said...

Does this mean that you're abandoning the job scene in NYC permanently and, instead, pursuing a performing career in Malaysia?

Rebel said...

You've gotten bangs!