Unfortunately, I don't.
Anyway, I came home today feeling like I need to make something that would fit the cold season. Something easy. Something... CHEAP.
Spicy Italian Sausage, Peas and Oven Roasted Tomatoes Casserole
It doesn't look as good here because of the the color of the peas. But it is awesome alright!
1 Tb spoon of Olive Oil
1 Tb spoon of Sweet Butter
1 box of pasta (I used tri-colored Fusilli)
4 Spicy Italian Sausages
1 can of Sweet Peas
4 White Button Mushrooms
3 Dried Chillies
1 (5.3 oz) Fat Free Yogurt
1 Tb spoon Black Sesame Seeds
1 Tb spoon Flax Seeds
1 Ts spoon Salt
1 Ts Grounded Black Pepper
3 Tb spoon Parmesan Cheese
As much Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as you want ;)
*Pre heat oven at 350 degrees*
1. Dice Tomatoes, Slice Mushrooms
2. Boil Pasta
3. Heat Olive Oil
4. Remove skin from Sausage, saute in Olive Oil and add Mushrooms
5. Cut Butter into pieces and spread around Casserole Pan.
6. Mix cooked Pasta with Yogurt, Sesame and Flax Seeds, Dried Chillies, Salt, Pepper
7. Spread Tomatoes on the bottom of the pan.
8. Add Pasta on top of of Tomatoes.
9. Add Sauteed Sausage and Mushrooms on Pasta.
10. Add as much Mozzarella Cheese as you would like and top it with Parmesan Cheese.
11. Cover top with foil sheet and bake for 20 mins.
12. Remove foil sheet, and set to broil at 450 degrees for 10 minutes (or until brown).
Casserole turned out way better than I thought it would be.
This only thing I will change is... MORE MOZZARELLA CHEESE!!!!!!
Try it. Super easy.