+ Pages +

Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolutions for 2012

None.

Because these are the things that I should be working on long term and not just for the first few months of 2012. One thing though, I want to live like this is the last year on earth. Don't you worry, I don't believe in the 2012 end of the world craze. You gotta live life to it's fullness right?

:)


1. Keep a food log.
Just so, I can scare myself by seeing physically how much crap I put into my body.

2. Keep juicing.
I love what it is doing to my body. I rarely feel stuffed up anymore, and I love the fact that it feels me up. In a way, it's a meal replacement :)
I'll be posting on of my favorite recipes soon!

3. Keep fasting once a week.
I've done it for at least a month before Christmas and I kinda broke the Tuesday Fasting cycle. I want to get back into it. No more snacking damn it!

4. Record more covers.
I realized that I almost never do it (although my roomies are pressuring me to), because I am afraid of being judged my my super-singer friends who are subscribed to my youtube account. There's just way more pressure because I don't wanna upload anything that I don't think is close to perfect because it is what I do.
Sigh. I gotta find more ways to do it without feeling conscious.
Hmm... we'll see.

5. Get an agent.
I've been in the city for a little over a year now and I think that it is about time that I get more serious about being seen and submitted for projects. Been doing it myself, and it takes a motivated person to really get it done right. Will be scouting for agents after getting my Greencard (hopefully sooooon!!!!)







I like writing down resolutions just cuz I can see them literally and be embarrassed about not following it.
Lol. Some self motivation eh? I guess it works!




What are you doing for NYE?



Happy glitz and glam! Cheers to the New Years!

No comments: