+ Pages +

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Random Ramblings... as usual.

Hi lovies,

Sorry that I have neglected the blog for a while.
I would love to update as much as I can, but it is difficult without pictures to express my day without a whole lot of typing. I am a firm believer in 'A picture speaks a thousand words'. Mainly because I was never good at articulating the gazillion things that go on in my mind without sounding like a broken record that goes on and on with no finale to the song.

Hah! There you go, I just did it again.


Anyways, I've been good. Dancing. Loving the people who I love. Food. Trying not to bake without an occasion. Lol.



I just received an email from my dance school notifying me that my program is coming to an end at the end of this month. I am pretty devastated. After spending 6 months as a dance student with 11 classes a week, I have grown accustomed to early morning ballet classes and am enjoying my progress as an artist. I feel satisfaction seeing myself improve from day one and am excited realizing that I should move on to a more advance class.
And now, it is finally coming to an end. What am I going to do after this!!! :(

I also loved being a student again. The fact that I was not allowed to work allowed me focus on nothing but my skills. No worries (besides trying to save as much as I can). I like that. Sigh.

However, I must say that I do miss the financial freedom that I had while I was working like a mad dog before leaving to do CHICAGO last summer. Hopefully my catering company will load me up with a bunch of jobs so I can keep myself busy (and more money in my empty bank account) before I leave for MISS SAIGON in May.


So, what do you think I should do now?
Nobody wants to hire someone who cannot commit for less than two months.
I would LOVE to continue dancing but I literally am empty in my bank account. Anybody wants to sponsor me? $150 for 10 classes!!

Meh.




Personal Goals for the next month.
1. Keep juicing.
2. Nothing to eat after dinner time.
3. Fast once a week.




Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........





No comments: