+ Pages +

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mummy Dearest



Thank you for always supporting me in my dreams.
Thank you for being so encouraging, believing that I can stand out in this competitive world.
Thank you for your hardcore 'training' you put us through since we were kids. 
Thank you for standing by dad all these years.
Thank you for being my mum.



SUPER OLD VIDEO ALERT.
You can tell by seeing how much thinner my face looks and how much I was so off tuned.






I remember recording this video when our camera battery was running really low. We did like 2 takes and it died. We could have done a better take but oh what the heck. we had no choice. Lol.





FROM LAST YEAR.



With the sisters.




















There's no words I can say to describe how much I appreciate you.
I love you.











Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: