+ Pages +

Thursday, June 07, 2012

OPENING NIGHT

The heat is on in Saigon...
The girls are hotter than hell.
One of this slits here will be Miss Saigon...




Finally, after 3 weeks of rehearsal and putting the pieces of our massive puzzle together, we open Miss Saigon at the Fulton Theatre in Lancaster tonight at 7.30pm. Super excited!




Last music run through yesterday.



American Dream Costume


 :)
Yes we have em boys in leotards too.



I can't emphasize how much I love this cast. I am going to be so sad when it is all over. 


love. love. love. love. love. LOVE!!!






I had a bit of a scare two days ago during our Staff and Volunteer Preview show. The girl that I was understudying had a cold and could not sing. She texted me in morning just to warn me that I might have to look through her music, and it freaked me out! Imagine not having any rehearsal and have to go on and perform in front of our first audience! BBbrrr..... Gives me chills.

Thankfully she got her voice back in the late afternoon. Honestly, I would love to play the part at least once throughout this run. It would be an amazing experience. That's after our understudy rehearsal though ;)








Wish us luck!
And to the cast of Miss Saigon, BREAK EM LIMBS!!!!!!!!!





XOXO

No comments: