+ Pages +

Friday, September 21, 2012

Oshedancer Cultural Troupe

Hello dear readers,
Thank God It's Friday!
My week have been insane and busy. Work picked up and I have been doing nothing but running around the city catering to extremely fortunate, beautiful, and rich folks. Oh what a life (for them I mean). I am finally able to relax and sleep in today. Unfortunately, I had to wake up early to check on my iPhone 5 order with AT&T that I spent 4 hours ordering through the phone last Friday, only to find out that once again the process has been interrupted with SHITTY UNPROFESSIONAL customer service. sigh. Looks like I will not be getting my iPhone 5 anytime soon. Poop.



Anyway, here are some pictures from last week's dance performance for the Malaysian Association of America and Tourism Malaysia!



Masri. An Arabic influenced dance. One of my favorites.
Nadia on the right, which is also the assistant to the choreographer. 


The Oshedancer crew in our opening costumes.
The ladies at the back danced a traditional Malay Overture and we followed the performance by performing the Inang Renek- a modern twist of a traditional dance performed in the 15th century for Sultans.


Malaysia Truly Asia costumes.


The Malay, Sabah, Chinese, Indian, and Sarawak represents!


:)



Photo taken with the Malaysian Ambassador at Tourism Malaysia.




I wish I had more photos to upload, but this is all for now. Videos soon! :)





xoxo

No comments: